Toothpaste Tablets with Fluoride
- A great alternative to plastic tubes of toothpaste
- Contains fluoride to prevent cavities
- Easy-to-use - simply chew & brush!
- Select 1-month starter pack or refill pack
- Kind to your body, kind to the environment
- Made in Europe
- Available with refillable food-safe tin
WHY WE LOVE THEM
We can't get enough of these Toothbrush Tablets, they are a great alternative to plastic toothpaste tubes and still contain fluoride! So will clean your teeth to the highest of standards!
Each tin has a 1 month supply, and is easily refillable with the compostable refill bags which contain 125 tablets - enough for a two month supply! Select from the drop-down menu if you would like the tablets with 1 month supply with tin or refill pack.
They are free from preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders and contain neither aluminium nor nanoparticles, so they are kind to your body and to the environment when being washed down the sink!
How do they work?
- Chew 1 tablet until it turns creamy
- Brush as usual for 2 minutes
- Spit out and rinse well
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium bicarbonate, silica, sodium lauroyl, glutamate, magnesium stearate, aroma, menthol, xanthan-gum, stevioside, citric acid, sodium fluoride, eugenol.