Follow Your Heart • VeganEgg 114g
- FThe famous VeganEgg™!
- 100% egg-free and gluten-free
- Made in a solar-powered factory in California, USA
- Certified Vegan, Kosher and GMO-free
Follow Your Heart’s VeganEgg™ is a great direct replacement to eggs.
Delight in the taste and texture of eggs with this incredible new whole egg replacer!
Enjoy the versatility you expect from eggs while positively impacting your health, the environment, and creating a more humane world.
Bake cookies, muffins, cakes, and even cook up fluffy scrambled eggs and omelettes!
|Nutritional Information per 100g|
|Energy||321Kcal / 1334kJ|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||6.4g|
SOYA Powder* (49%), Stabilisers: (Modified Cellulose, Gellan Gum, Cellulose, Carrageenan), Firming Agent: Calcium Lactate (Plant Source), Natural Flavouring (contains Black Salt [Black Salt, Herbs]), Nutritional Yeast, Black Salt, Colour: Carotenes (Beta-Carotene).
* Certified Organic.
Allergen Information: Contains SOYA.
Storage Temperature: store in a cool dry place away from strong odours.
Certifications & Awards
Vegan: Certified vegan by the Vegan Society. Kosher Parve: Certified Kosher Parve by KOF-K. GMO-free: Certified GMO-free by the Non GMO Project.
Preparation & Tips
1. Whisk or blend 10 g (2 tablespoons) of VeganEgg™ per 115 mL of Ice Cold water until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly-oiled skillet to medium-high.
3. Pour mixture into hot skillet (“egg” should sizzle in pan) and immediately begin to scramble.
4. Scramble frequently and evenly with a spatula until eggs are firm. VeganEgg™ takes longer than regular eggs, so we recommend 7-9 minutes to your preferred texture. Season to taste and enjoy!
10 g / 2 Level Tbsp (unpacked) VeganEgg. + 115 mL ice cold water + Whisk vigorously = One ‘Egg’
Baking with VeganEgg.
When baking with VeganEgg, we recommend that you reduce the amount of water used for each VeganEgg™ in the recipe.
These are general baking guidelines. Individual recipes may vary.
If Recipes Uses: 1-2 ‘eggs’, Qty of Ice Cold Water: Use 75 mL water per VeganEgg™
If Recipes Uses: 3+ ‘eggs’, Qty of Ice Cold Water: Use 60 mL water per VeganEgg™
In gluten-free recipes, use 60 mL ice cold water for each VeganEgg™.
Use immediately after mixing with water.