Dissolvable Laundry Detergent Strips
- Enough strips for 32 loads - saving the world, one wash at a time!
- 1 strip = 1 load
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Fresh Linen scent
- Works in all washing machines
- Zero waste compostable packaging
- No more measuring, no more mess
- Paraben-free & Phosphate-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- 94% fewer carbon emissions than leading brand liquid & powder detergent
WHY WE LOVE THEM
Ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power squeezed into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash with your clothes! They are super simple to use too, just toss a strip in with your laundry and they work in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency.
They are vegan-friendly, paraben-free, phosphate-free and are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin. The packaging can be composted as its 100% biodegradable too!
- Removes the toughest stains
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
Tru Earth Eco-Strips laundry detergent have absolutely NO PLASTIC at all in the strips or the packaging. Eliminate one billion plastic jugs (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills.
They have a dramatically smaller carbon footprint than liquid and powder detergents. A load’s worth of today’s leading detergent weighs in at over 40 grams. A single Tru Earth Eco-Strip weighs less than 3 grams, or a whopping 94% lighter!
You'll save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, equivalent to planting nine million trees!
HOW TO USE
- Remove the strip from the packet - 1 strip for 1 load
- Place strip in the washer drum with clothes
- Switch on - it's as simple as that!
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers